Author Topic: Hello & First Impressions  (Read 1164 times)

Hello & First Impressions
« on: October 27, 2014, 05:29:49 pm »
I just wanted to say hello and leave you some feedback based on what you have released so far ;)

I'm waiting for this Unity plugin for almost 4 months now and can't wait to get my hands on it. Too bad that Unity didn't accept the plugin for the asset store yet :(

So far I have just seen your Youtube videos. If the plugin really performs as well as can be seen in the videos, I can just say WELL DONE! I already worked with Corona's integration of Google's LiquidFun library. Corona is okay, but having all the advantages of Unity paired with LiquidFun is much better, at least for my personal taste.

I just wanted to thank you for creating a LiquidFun plugin for Unity. I don't have the time and knowledge to integrate it by myself and I'm just glad that you make this happen.

• The Liquidator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello & First Impressions
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 01:13:53 pm »
Hi Wabugi!

Thanks for your feedback and nice comments.

Unfortunately the plugin just got rejected today by unity, they have stated some arbitrary stuff about how our folder structure is laid out as the reason for rejection.

We are working on resubmitting with some changes today and hopefully get approved this week.

We do apologise for the long wait, however it is somewhat out of our hands at this point. In the mean time we will be uploading a few more  videos over the next few days.